Katharine Mears | Freelance translation
• I deliver high-quality and thoroughly researched translation work, only working in subject areas of which I have an in-depth
knowledge and professional experience.
• I carry out regular CPD activities and maintain a record of these, as I am committed to a process of life-long learning and the highest standards of professional conduct.
• I am well-qualified to carry out your job. I hold an MA with Distinction in Technical and Specialised Translation (2011) from the University of Westminster and am a Qualified Member of the ITI (MITI).
• I am able to work alongside a network of professional and trusted colleagues to guarantee the timely delivery of projects that are too large to be completed by a single translator for the required deadline.
• I take confidentiality very seriously and am happy to sign non-disclosure agreements if required.
• I provide a personal and friendly service and will always respond promptly to your queries and requests.
• I hold professional indemnity insurance.